The Launchpad doesn't open
- Make sure you're either using Windows 10 or above, or have the .NET Framework 4.7.2 Runtime installed.
- Right-click the Launchpad and click "Troubleshoot compatibility."
Injecting Stand has no effect
- Click "Open Stand Folder" in the Launchpad, delete the "Bin" folder there, then try again.
- Make sure you have the Visual C++ Redistributables installed.
- Make sure you're either using Windows 10 or above, or have the Universal CRT Runtime installed.
My issue was not addressed
- Disable your anti-virus and see if it works. If it does, set up exclusions such that it continues working when your AV is enabled.
- Join us on Discord or Guilded and find help in a support channel.